Nicazan is a special blend of Neuro-nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and herbs formulated to provide support for those who want to stop smoking.
Provides Nutritional Support
for those who want to
Nicazan is a special blend of neuro-nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and herbs formulated to provide support for those who want to Stop Smoking.
- Contains Niacin, which has been shown to aid in the conversion of amino acids into Dopamine and Serotonin, which promote feelings of well-being, calmness and relaxation.
- Contains exclusive Stress Control Blend to help new non-smokers get through difficult periods.
- Folate forms powerful antioxidants with B12 and B6, which works to relieve depression and removes Homocysteine & carcinogens via the methylation process. A high level of plasma Homocysteine is the cause of many heart attacks. 1
- Vitamin B12 aids in amino acid conversion to Serotonin and forms powerful antioxidant with Folate and B6.
- Contains nutrients to help re-establish metabolic balance.
- Each bottle contains 90 tablets
- Directions: take 1 tablet, 3 times per day separate from meals. Dosage needs may be higher if you smoked more than one pack of cigarettes per day.
Studies show that less than 5% of unaided attempts to quit smoking actually lead to successful long-term abstinence. 2 Smoking and tobacco use is an addiction comparable to that of Heroin. Cravings were early recognized as an important element in dependence.5
Unfortunately, of the 46 million smokers in the US, 34% try to quit each year and 2.5% of those succeed .6
The primary goal of smoking cessation is to relieve smoking withdrawal symptoms, which include cravings for cigarettes, irritability, and anxiety, increase appetite, and weight gain among several others. 7 Relief of these symptoms helps increase the success rate of those who quit smoking.
Nicazan was developed to provide nutritional support for a smoker’s body through withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- Dopamine, Serotonin, and Melatonin, are three of your brain’s fifty “neurotransmitters”. Each neurotransmitter is released into your brain depending on your surroundings: stress levels, energy level, and substances ingested. With the release of each neurotransmitter, your brain reacts with emotions, mood changes, thought, actions, etc. The neurotransmitters are how your brain actually works on the purely physical level.
- Nicazan offers 5-HTP. Studies implicate that 5-HTP neurotransmission could reduce drug (nicotine) consumption by means of strengthening inhibitory control.3 5-HTP activity has been implicated in the appearance and intensity of withdrawal symptoms and negative affect elicited during smoking cessation. Serotogenic agents have evidenced efficacy in both animals and humans. 4
- Sweets and carbohydrates cause the brain to release the same neurotransmitters, such as Dopamine, that nicotine releases. As results, when you try to quit smoking, you crave sweets and eventually use food as a smoking substitute.
Through 5-HTP, the body works to level theses craving by managing release of those neurotransmitters. 4,5
- NICAZAN also contains a powerful, multi-component antioxidant that works to fight the dangerous “free radicals” smoking creates.
- Smokers tend to have lower levels of the B-vitamins, Folate, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12. B vitamins are known to modulate Homocysteine metabolism. Smokers with high plasma Homocysteine are at the greatest increased risk of cardiovascular disease. 1 Studies suggest B vitamin supplementation helps smokers control Homocysteine levels. Nicazan offers these additional amounts of these healthy B vitamins.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
|Folate (as folic acid)
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
|5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed)
|Proprietary Blend: Wild jujube seed extract, chamomile flower extract and passionflower extract (aerial parts)
|Smokestop Blend: China root (bark), Chinese bupleurum root, astragalus root, dong quai root, Korean ginseng root, skullcap root, peppermint leaf, cinnamon twig, lemon verbena (aerial parts), chamomile flower, ginger root, citrus peel, licorice root and chicory root.
|*Daily value (DV) not established
This product is not recommended if you are pregnant or nursing a child.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, maltodextrin and pharmaceutical glaze.
1.) P. O’Callaghan, R. Meleady, T. Fitzgerald, I. Graham and the European COMAC group. 2000. Smoking and plasma Homocysteine. European Heart Journa., 23 1580-1586
2.) Jed E. Rose, 1996. Nicotine Addiction and Treatment. Annu. Rev Med. 493-507
3.) P. Olausson, J. Engel, B. Soderpalm, 2001. Involvement of serotonin in nicotine dependence: Processes relevant to positive and negative regulation of drug intake. Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior 71 (2002) 757-771
4.) M. Perugini, C. Mahoney, V. Ilivitsky, S. Young, V. Knott. 2002. Effect of Tryptophane depletion on acute smoking abstinence symptoms and the acute smoking response. Elsevier Science Inc. PII S0091-3057 (02) 01038-9
5.) P. Olausson, J. Engel, B. Soderpalm, 2001. Involvement of serotonin in nicotine dependence: Processes relevant to positive and negative regulation of drug intake. Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior 71 (2002) 757-771
6.) Jed E. Rose, 1996. Nicotine Addiction and Treatment. Annu. Rev Med. 493-507
7.) Jed E. Rose, 1996. Nicotine Addiction and Treatment. Annu. Rev Med. 493-507